Basic Registration Requirements
1. ACOL PPRS client account
You or your organization need an ACOL client account in order use PPRS online. When you sign up for an ACOL client account, you will make arrangements to pay for your transactions, and you will request one or more user IDs be created for your use.
- If you need an account: Sign up for an ACOL client account
- If you want access without an account: Access to ACOL PPRS without an account
2. Valid user ID and password
You need a valid user ID and password in order to login to PPRS.
- If you don't have a user ID or password: Add a user
- If you have a user ID and password, but can't login: Login help
3. Registration access privileges
After you login to PPRS, you will see the PPRS Main Page. The PPRS Main Page will display PPRS menu items. If you do not see the Registration menu items, then your user ID has not been configured with registration access privileges. You must either login with a different user ID or request a change to your access privileges.
- If you do not see Registration menu items: Change an existing user ID to add registration privileges
4. Province or Territory access privileges
When you select any registration menu item, PPRS will display a list of jurisdictions (provinces and territories) where you are allowed to perform a registration. If you see the desired jurisdiction in your list, then you are able to perform a registration in that jurisdiction. If you do not see a desired jurisdiction in your list, it means that your ACOL client account has not been setup with access to that Province or Territory.
- If you do not see the desired jurisdiction: Add access to an additional province or territory
5. PPR Client Information for the province or territory
Before anyone in your organization can complete a registration in a province or territory, you must have created your PPR Client Information for that province or territory. In order to check to see if your PPR Client Information has been created, use the View PPR Client Information function from the PPRS Main Menu.
If you do not have PPR Client Information, it must be created by your PPR Administrative User. The PPR Administrative User is a designated user within your ACOL client account. Only the PPR Administrative User has access to the Create PPR Client Information menu item.
- Help me use the Create PPR Client Information function
- If you need help identifying the current PPR Administrative User for your account, contact the Client Support Centre
- Change the PPR Administrative User for my ACOL client account