In order to apply for an account, you will need to provide the following:
- Contact information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Selection of the ACOL PPRS provinces and territories that you want to access.
- A list of initial users and their access privileges. You can add additional users later if needed.
- Selection of your payment preferences. If applicable, this will include information to support electronic funds transfer.
- An authorized person's name and signature, in order to agree to the contract terms and conditions.
- An initial deposit of $100.00 in order to establish the account. There is no charge for the application process. All of the deposited funds will be available to pay fees for transactions that you perform.
In order to use online PPRS you will require the following:
- A computer system with access to the Internet.
- A supported Internet web browser.
- A Portable Document Format (PDF) reader.
See full technical requirements here.
Buying a used vehicle?
If you are buying a car, boat or plane, don’t buy someone else’s debt. Read more about the Lien Check Service here.
Log in to PPRS
Click here to go the PPRS login page.
Not finding what you're looking for?
Click here if you'd like help. You will find guides to what is on this site. And if it's not here? ... You will also find guides and links for other services.