Though ACOL PPRS services are highly reliable, errors can occur. If you were using the Lien Check Service, please go here: Lien Check Service Refund Request. Otherwise see the steps below:
- Before you request a refund, please confirm that you were charged. Get an Account Statement and find the problem transactions. If you do not find the problems transaction(s) in your Account Statement, you were not charged.
- If you were charged, note the Transaction Number(s) for the affected transaction(s). In addition to the Account Statement, the Transaction Number is shown in PPRS confirmation pages and in the top margin of PPRS reports.
- Contact the Client Support Centre. Please have the following information ready, if available:
- Transaction Number(s) for affected transaction(s).
- Your ACOL client account number and user ID.
- A description of the problem or error that occurred.
Buying a used vehicle?
If you are buying a car, boat or plane, don’t buy someone else’s debt. Read more about the Lien Check Service here.
Log in to PPRS
Click here to go the PPRS login page.
Not finding what you're looking for?
Click here if you'd like help. You will find guides to what is on this site. And if it's not here?....You will also find guides and links for other services.