The Newfoundland and Labrador Personal Property Security Act, Chapter P-7.1, 1998, was assented to by the House of Assembly on December 15, 1998 and proclaimed on December 13, 1999. The links below will take you to copies of the Act and Regulations on the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador website:
- Conveyancing Act
- Evidence Act
- Family Law Act
- Innkeepers Act
- Judgment Enforcement Act
- Registration of Deeds Act
- Sale of Goods Act
- Warehouser's Lien Act
- Assignment of Book Debts Act
- Bills of Sale Act
- Conditional Sales Act
- Part I, II, and III of the Security Interest Registration Act
Please be advised of the following gazette publications:
- December 3, 1999 -- 102/99 Judgment Enforcement Regulations
- December 3, 1999 -- 103/99 Personal Property Security Regulations
- December 10, 1999 -- 107/99 Proclamation Date of PPSA December 13
To order the printed official final version of the Personal Property Security Act, contact:
Office of the King's Printer
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
P.O. Box 8700
St. John's, NL A1B 4J6
Phone 709 729-3649
Fax 709 729-1900
Buying a used vehicle?
If you are buying a car, boat or plane, don’t buy someone else’s debt. Read more about the Lien Check Service here.
Log in to PPRS
Click here to go the PPRS login page.
Not finding what you're looking for?
Click here if you'd like help. You will find guides to what is on this site. And if it's not here? ... You will also find guides and links for other services.