Most organizations that use PPRS have only one account. Here are some of the options that will help you manage your work:
- Multiple users per account, including with different access privileges.
- Multiple account administrators per account, in order to ensure continuous management of your account.
- Ability to provide an ACOL Reference Number (a value that you define) to help relate your ACOL PPRS charges to your work.
- Account Statements in a format ready to be loaded into a spreadsheet for you to analyze your charges by user, date, function, and ACOL Reference Number.
Nevertheless, you are able to create more than one ACOL client account if necessary. Multiple accounts may be valuable to address the following:
- You have organizational units with separate geographic locations, management structures, or accounting systems.