Review the agreements' terms and conditions with Unisys Canada Inc. regarding responsible use of your ACOL account, plus terms and conditions with the provinces and territories regarding responsible use of the Personal Property Registries.
You will need the following:
- Download or open a copy of the ACOL Terms and Conditions
- Download or open the PPR Product Descriptions (one per province or territory):
By applying for an ACOL client account you are contracting with Unisys Canada Inc. and with the respective provincial or territorial governments that you will comply with the terms and conditions for use of your account and for use of the Personal Property Registries. The terms and conditions apply to all users of the service.
ACOL Terms and Conditions
Read the ACOL Terms and Conditions.
This is the master agreement which includes by reference the PPR Product Descriptions. The ACOL Terms and Conditions address the following:
- License and Access Rights
- Access to Databases
- Client Fees
- Documentation and Software Support
- Warranties, Indemnities and Limitation of Liability
- Restrictions on Use
- Term and Termination
PPR Product Descriptions (one per province and territory)
Read the PPR Product Descriptions for those Personal Property Registry databases for which the application is being made.
The PPR Product Descriptions are very similar in structure and content; however, they contain important information specific to each province and territory. The PPR Product Descriptions address the following:
- The Personal Property Registry (an introduction and a list of registration types for that province or territory)
- Personal Property Registry Functions
- Equipment Requirements
- Client Support and Documentation
- Access Conditions
- Limitation, Indemnity and Disclaimer
- Glossary of Terms and Conditions