Though ACOL DIAS services are highly reliable, errors can occur. See the steps below:
- Before you request a refund, please confirm that you were charged. Get an Account Statement and find the problem transactions. If you do not find the problems transaction(s) in your Account Statement, you were not charged.
- If you were charged, note the Transaction Number(s) for the affected transaction(s) in the Account Statement.
- Contact the Client Support Centre. Please have the following information ready, if available:
- Transaction Number(s) for affected transaction(s).
- Your ACOL client account number and user ID.
- A description of the problem or error that occurred.