Review the agreements' terms and conditions with Unisys Canada Inc. regarding responsible use of your ACOL account, plus terms and conditions with the provinces or territories regarding responsible use of the Driver Insurance Abstract System.
You will need the following:
- Download or open a copy of the ACOL Terms and Conditions
- Download or open the DIA Product Descriptions (one per jurisdiction)
By applying for an ACOL client account you are contracting with Unisys Canada Inc. and with the respective provincial and territorial governments that you will comply with the terms and conditions for use of your account and for use of the Driver Insurance Abstract Service. The terms and conditions apply to all users of the service.
ACOL Terms and Conditions
Read the ACOL Terms and Conditions.
This is the master agreement which includes by reference the DIA Product Descriptions. The ACOL Terms and Conditions address the following:
- License and Access Rights
- Access to Databases
- Client Fees
- Documentation and Software Support
- Warranties, Indemnities and Limitation of Liability
- Restrictions on Use
- Term and Termination
DIA Product Descriptions (one per jurisdiction)
Read the DIA Product Descriptions for those Driver Insurance Abstract databases for which the application is being made.
The DIA Product Descriptions are very similar in structure and content; however, they contain important information specific to each jurisdiction. The DIA Product Descriptions address the following:
- The DIA Service
- DIA Business Functions
- Equipment Requirements
- Hours of Operation and the Client Support Centre
- Restricted Use and Confidentiality
- Limitation, Indemnity and Disclosure
- Glossary of Terms and Conditions