The ACOL Personal Property Registry System (PPRS) provides access for businesses and individuals to register and search personal property interests in the following Canadian provinces and territories:
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Your menu choices:
- Introduction - Get started learning about PPRS, including with a couple of diagrams.
- How to Use PPRS, Definitions, and What PPRS is Not – Additional introductory information.
- Sign Up – Descriptions and instructions for setting up and managing an ACOL PPRS client account and its users.
- Support – Helpful information for ACOL PPRS users.
- Jurisdictions – Information about each of the participating ACOL PPRS provinces and territories.
- Contact – Toll-free telephone, email, fax, and mail information for the ACOL Client Support Centre.
From every PPRS page you can access the following:
- Lien Check – The top (green) box to the right will introduce the Lien Check Service, including providing a link to the service.
- PPRS Login (opens new tab) – The middle (blue) box to the right will take you to the PPRS Login page.
- Website Help – The bottom (orange) box to the right will take you to a website help page.
- Jurisdiction crests - Click on one of the crests at the top right of every page to go directly to that jurisdiction’s PPRS page.