Yukon Pre-Live PPRS Limitations
ACOL and Yukon are providing access to limited ACOL Personal Property Registry System (PPRS) functions prior to transition of the Yukon Personal Property Registry (YT PPR) to ACOL PPRS. This bulletin describes the ACOL and PPRS limitations related to YT PPR.
It is very important that you read this bulletin in its entirety.
Note that limitations are related to PPRS functions for Yukon only. The other six ACOL PPRS jurisdictions (NB, NL, NS, NT, NU, and PE) are not affected by these limitations. Likewise, ACOL Client Services functions such as Change Password, User Information and Account Statement Query are not affected by these limitations.
- All registrations for Yukon--new (original), amendment, renewal, discharge, re-registration and global change of registered interest--affect only SAMPLE REGISTRATIONS in a TEMPORARY YT DATABASE. These registrations in no way relate to registrations in the Personal Property Registry as established by the Yukon PPSA.
- All searches for Yukon affect searches only on SAMPLE REGISTRATIONS resident in the TEMPORARY YT DATABASE. These searches in no way relate to registrations in the Personal Property Registry as established by the Yukon PPSA.
- All "fees" for Yukon PPRS functions have been temporarily set to zero so that fees will not actually be charged to your ACOL account. Beginning with Yukon PPR Live, fees for PPRS functions are as defined in the Yukon PPSA Regulation.
- SAMPLE REGISTRATIONS entered into the TEMPORARY YT DATABASE are not guaranteed to continuously remain in the TEMPORARY YT DATABASE up to the live date of the Yukon PPR through the ACOL service. ACOL will endeavor to keep all SAMPLE REGISTRATIONS in the TEMPORARY YT DATABASE in order to best facilitate users' familiarization, testing and training.
- PPR Client Information and Secured Party Numbers created and updated in the TEMPORARY YT DATABASE prior to the live date of the Yukon PPR through the ACOL service will be carried forward into the Registry after the live date.
- ACOL and Yukon will endeavor to make the TEMPORARY YT DATABASE available during standard ACOL and PPRS service hours; however, neither ACOL nor Yukon guarantee that the TEMPORARY YT DATABASE will always be available during the pre-live period.