ACOL accounts operate on a positive balance. You deposit funds into your account in order to pay transaction fees associated with registration and search functions.
You have multiple options for depositing funds to your account:
- Credit Card payment: Telephone the Client Support Centre and request the ACOL Business Financial Office in order to make a credit card payment to ACOL. The credit card information must be provided with every request. ACOL does not retain your credit card information. Credit card payment does NOT require an ACOL Financial Agreement.
- Cheque or money order: Send a cheque or modey order to ACOL at the following address. Be sure to include your client account number and contact information with the payment:
Unisys Canada Inc.
350-7105 Chebucto Road
Halifax, NS B3L 4W8
- Automatic Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Automatically transfers money from a designated bank account to ACOL when a designated account balance is reached. Requires specification of banking information via an ACOL Financial Agreement.
- Electronic Cheque: Request a transfer of money from a designated bank account to ACOL via the online ACS Electronic Cheque function. Requires specification of banking information via an ACOL Financial Agreement.
- Direct Deposit: If you wish to make direct deposits from your bank account to your ACOL account, please telephone the Client Support Centre and request the ACOL Business Financial Office. A representative will assist you.