The ACOL web servers will be migrated to new technology over the next few months. The new web servers include improved security via:
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 which meets the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) Data Security Standard (DSS) revised definition of "strong cryptography".
- TLS 1.0 will continue to be supported for a period of time after these changes are complete.
During various maintenance windows over this period of change, the applications' web servers will be migrated to the new web servers for each of these services:
- Driver Insurance Abstract Service (DIAS)
- Generic Payment Service (GPS)
- Internet Service Delivery (ISD)
- Personal Property Registry System (PPRS)
Our browser support levels have changed. We recommend the most current version of Microsoft Internet Explorer be used for these services.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Client Support Centre.