Are you a government representative looking to provide services online?
ACOL has been delivering secure, online government services to individuals and businesses since 1997.
Partner with Unisys and other participating government organizations for services, from business case creation through deployment and operations:
- Business and project planning
- Adapting an existing service to suit your needs
- Application development and maintenance
- Hosting and operations
- Information system security services
- Online payment systems
- Revenue and financial management
- Account management
- Customer and user support
Whether you need a full or partial solution, please contact us for more information.
New services can be brought online through this partnership with Unisys which offers the full breadth of expertise in secure, online application development, hosting and support.
The flexibility of service offerings can be leveraged by jurisdictions in many ways:
- Clients can build their own applications on top of ACOL's secure payment solutions or let ACOL build custom applications integrating with government back-end or legacy systems.
- ACOL can provide the wide range of professional skills required for developing solutions including: project management; business and system requirements analysis; business process re-engineering; systems architecture and design; secure software development; quality assurance and testing; and, organizational change management and training services.
- ACOL, through our Canadian and international data centre partners, provides clients dedicated, shared computing infrastructures designed for our clients’ specific needs, including operations and support using ITIL-based, PCI-DSS compliant, CSAE-audited, and ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 27018:2019 certified processes.
- ACOL can provide complete turn-key solutions, providing all application maintenance and systems and end-user support services with fully bilingual first, second and/or third tier support services and a Business Financial Office for revenue management, government client management and partner reporting.
Proven Technology – The ACOL technology has been specifically designed to provide electronic access to government databases for information retrievals; searches; updates; and registrations.
Expertise in Electronic Delivery – This technology is combined with solid experience in implementation of on-line services and systems integration capability that can benefit a department/organization in selecting appropriate access channels with a suitable implementation plan.
Research and Development – A continual R&D effort examining new technologies ensures that governments’ information access is leveraging on the very best technical architecture.
Prototype Application – is available to demonstrate capability and provide concrete documentation of the product development cycle and process.
Revenue Generation – ACOL can provide new sources of non-tax revenues to departments, by leveraging on their existing investment in information databases.
Secure Applications and Consulting – ACOL provides secure application lifecycle and consulting services supporting sensitive data, such as credit card or personal information.
Business Process Outsourcing - ACOL provides a business financial office for the management of clients’ financial transactions and partner reporting.